Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We never know!

Just thinking about how we are here for just a short time. I have always wondered what the world does without having the hope of Salvation. I hear so many times with my line of work well, I am here instead of the alternative. I always say" well, if we are living right the alternative is suppose to be a lot better". Then they always say "well, I am just not ready". Well, we are suppose to always be ready. We went to Diana's brother in laws visitation last night. Diana said "we just never know". This is a 42 year old father of three married to his high school sweetheart. You would think would he would have a long life ahead of him. We waited for two hours just to speak to Diana and Bruce and Laura Lee. We never made it into the parlor where the family was. We were talking about all of the laughter that was around us and how everyone was enjoying themselves. It is so true how a funeral is like a reunion. This is such a tragic event and our hearts go out to this family. I cannot imagine life without Kent. I know we are suppose to be ready at all times but we are never ready when they are so young. We just have to always be ready because we never know.

P.S For some reason I did not post this when I wrote it.

No comments: