Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas








Wow, it is now January and I have not posted in a while. I have a lot I could add but if my girls ever got wind of the stuff they would die so I will just be generic. We survived Christmas, that is all I will say. It was good just had one not so pleased to be back home. Other than that it was a very good holiday and relaxing. Jamie did bring her friend home the first weekend of their break which we really enjoyed having him here to visit. I have never heard such laughter. It was good. May got caught up on her rest and seemed to have a good Christmas. It was not a bad Christmas and was not a good Christmas just diff. We did get to keep our little girl one day after Christmas which was a lot of fun. She got one of the girls phone and just knew what to do with it. She is such a good baby. God has truly blessed us. Next I will work on New Years!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I love the Christmas pictures and I am so excited that you are posting again!

Stacy said...

Thanks for letting everyone know that I MADE you update!!! :) Well, that pic of 2 girls by the tree is a GREAT picture! They are so pretty. And "friend" is a cutie! Sounds like they have fun together. I have never heard the word "diff" but it was in good context. :) Glad your family was together for the holidays.

Sunny said...

Love the picture of Jamie and May in front of the tree! I'm sure that you all really enjoyed Jamie being home for Christmas.

Loved reading up on all of the latest happenings at your house.